As my mom used to say, you can never be too rich or have too much hard drive space. I’ll never even come close to being too rich, but the steadily falling price of external hard drives means I am close to having more space than I need. An external drive is a great place to back up your computer’s data drive, and if the drive is large enough, you can back up all the PCs and laptops in your house to the same desktop drive. If the has resulted in more computers in your house than usual, this might be the perfect time to assess your backup strategy and get a larger drive to accommodate all the work-from-home that’s taking place. Right now, you can get a . That’s almost $45 off the usual price of $129.45.
Is that not enough space? No worries, becauseright now as well. That’s $50 off the usual price of $250.
Both models are USB 3.0 drives that can be connected to Windows and Mac. They can be configured with password protection and hardware-level encryption, and come with a two-year warranty. Western Digital has a great reputation as a manufacturer of old-fashioned spinning platter drives, and this series has 4.6 stars out of nearly 5,000 ratings on Amazon.
- 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz will be a true compact pickup
- We spy the 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz compact pickup truck
- More than 40% of Republicans think Bill Gates will use COVID-19 vaccine to implant tracking chips, survey says
- Google Doodle goes dark to mark Memorial Day in US
- Rock on: Get a Marshall Woburn II Bluetooth speaker for $400
- Extremely rare ‘ring of fire’ galaxy discovered in the early universe
- Today’s best Memorial Day 2020 deals: Laptops, home exercise gear, mattresses, vacuums, and more
- Rick and Morty recap: In Childrick of Mort, big daddy Rick fights a god
- 8 best iPhone 12 rumors: Release date, 5G, price and other leaks we know