Xbox One X bundles don’t generally dip this low. When we spy a deal for Xbox One X console bundled with a game, it usually clocks in at $350. And that’s a fine price for a bundle that sells for $500 otherwise. Now, you can get an Xbox One X with a copy of for only $299 at and $300 at .
The bundle includes the 1TB Xbox One X console, an Xbox wireless controller, the Deluxe Edition download of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order — along with one-month trials for Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for Console and EA Access.
The Xbox One X is Microsoft’s 4K-capable and most powerful console, but the next-gen is due out later this year. It won’t make the Xbox One X console obsolete overnight, but if you want to stay current, you should check out the Xbox All Access program. It’s basically the iPhone Upgrade Program, but for the Xbox: pay a monthly fee for the current Xbox One X, then swap it in for the successor once it arrives after making at least 12 monthly payments.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com