Xbox One X bundles don’t generally dip this low. When we spy a deal for Xbox One X console bundled with a game, it usually clocks in at $350. And that’s a fine price for a bundle that sells for $500 otherwise. Now, you can get an Xbox One X with a copy of for only $299 at and $300 at .
The bundle includes the 1TB Xbox One X console, an Xbox wireless controller, the Deluxe Edition download of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order — along with one-month trials for Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for Console and EA Access.
The Xbox One X is Microsoft’s 4K-capable and most powerful console, but the next-gen is due out later this year. It won’t make the Xbox One X console obsolete overnight, but if you want to stay current, you should check out the Xbox All Access program. It’s basically the iPhone Upgrade Program, but for the Xbox: pay a monthly fee for the current Xbox One X, then swap it in for the successor once it arrives after making at least 12 monthly payments.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing