The Ecovacs Deebot 711 tries to solve one of the most annoying problems caused by modern robot vacuums: They generally roll right over and through everything on your floor, blithely unaware of obstacles like socks and dog toys. This vacuum is designed to avoid obstacles, though, generally going around things it knows it can’t snarf up. If all that sounds promising, then today’s your lucky day: The Ecovacs Deebot 711 is an Amazon Deal of the Day today, which means you can get it for $300. That’s 44% off the usual price of $530.
While this doesn’t have two-in-one vacuum-and-mopping like you can find in models like the Deebot’s big-brother Ozmo 930, the Deebot 711 has some tricks of its own. The vacuum follows a systematic S-shaped cleaning path to thoroughly cover every inch of your home, and it has collision-avoidance features to route around obstacles. Ecovacs also claims it can double its suction power as needed for troublesome parts of your floor.
You get about 130 minutes of runtime from the battery, and of course the Deebot 711 returns home to charge when it’s done.
- Double down on epicenter stocks and avoid Big Tech, market bull Tom Lee suggests – CNBC
- Wanted: More high-tech manufacturing space for a global vaccine push – Reuters
- House begins brewing new tech antitrust laws – Axios
- New Virginia Tech animal learning center includes outdoor arena for hands-on education – WDBJ
- 10 things in tech you need to know today – Business Insider
- Tech Resumes Tumble As Bond Yields Rise on Inflation Bets, Dow Eyes 32,000; Jobless Claims Fall to 730,000 – TheStreet
- VIDEO: Georgia Tech-Virginia Tech Highlights – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- Parada Career Day Powers Tech Past Mercer – Baseball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- Fight Between ‘Fortnite’ Creator and Apple Reels in More Tech Players – The Wall Street Journal