If you haven’t paid attention to SiriusXM in a while, you might be surprised to learn it’s not just a satellite radio provider — you can catch Sirius on a mobile app, in a browser and even via Alexa or Google Home. The last time I told you about a SiriusXM deal, the satellite provider was offering six months of free service for about $70. Now it’s even better: For a limited time, you can .
Since SiriusXM Select usually costs $17 per month, that’s a savings of $144. But don’t forget to tack on $50 for the Echo Dot (3rd generation), which is actually a savings of $194. That said, the Dot is discounted so frequently that one could argue it’s not fair to add it to the price. I’ll leave that up to you; either way, it’s a great deal.
Sirius offers over 140 channels of content, including ad-free music, talk radio, comedy, sports and more. The Select subscription, which is what this deal includes, features 5,000 hours of on-demand content, plus sports coverage for MLB, NBA, NHL and the PGA Tour.
If you’re a dedicated sports fan, you can step up to Sirius XM All Access, which adds the NFL, NASCAR and more for $22 per month.
To take advantage of the deal, you need to have a Sirius radio and be a new SiriusXM subscriber. No Sirius radio? You can instead get, and then $8 per month afterward.
CNET’s Cheapskate scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. For the latest deals and updates, follow the Cheapskate on Facebook and Twitter. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our FAQ page.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com