I’m a fan of Totallee’s thin and slim phone cases. I like the “barely there” approach that gives you gripability (modern phones are engineered from the ground up to slip out of your hands) and a small amount of protection from falls, but still feels like your phone is almost naked. Now you can try a Totallee case — for free. For a very limited time, you can(just pay shipping) when you apply discount code GIFTED at checkout.
Totallee says it’s offering this awesome deal to celebrate the imminent arrival of the iPhone 12, by which I assume the company means it has to clear out some older inventory. Whatever the reason, these are new, off-the-shelf cases that cost you zilch, no other purchase required or strings attached. Since Totallee cases cost $35, this is a heck of a wonderful July present.
Here are the cases you can claim for free:
- iPhone X, XR, XS, XS Max (excluding leather cases)
- Pixel 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL (excluding leather cases)
- Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+
To take advantage, just add a participating case to your shopping cart and check out. Apply the discount code GIFTED and you should see the cost drop to zero. When I went through the checkout process, though, shipping ended up costing me a total of $7.
Some fine print: the deal expires on July 20. Each customer is limited to one free case and the offer is only valid in the US and Canada. Of course, the deal is “while supplies last,” so move fast to claim your free case.
CNET’s Cheapskate scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. For the latest deals and updates, follow the Cheapskate on Facebook and Twitter. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our .
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing