I admit that cellular provider Black Wireless is new to me, but it’s an AT&T MVNO that’s been around since about 2011, offering an assortment of both monthly and pay-as-you-go plans. If you’re looking to save some scratch on a wireless plan, then you might be interested in the “Unlimited Everything” plan, which features unlimited text, talk and 4G LTE data for $25 per month on the T-Mobile network. More interesting, though, is that if you commit to six months, you can get all six months of Black Wireless’s Unlimited Everything for $100. That’s about $17 per month.
For that $100, you get, as I mentioned, unlimited text, talk and data, but you also get 20GB of T-Mobile’s Mobile Hot Spot. The only blemish? The unlimited data definitely has an asterisk. After the first 50GB, your data gets throttled to 128 kbps for the remainder of the month. On the plus side, the 20GB of hot spot service is separate from and doesn’t affect the 50GB of data. And if you want to see all your options, check out all Black Wireless’s plans.
If you’re shopping for new cellular service and want to get 5G coverage, be sure to read about .
CNET’s Cheapskate scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. For the latest deals and updates, follow the Cheapskate on Facebook and Twitter. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our , and find more great buys on the CNET Deals page.
- Watch Olympian Katie Ledecky swim with full glass of milk on her head
- Tablets spike in popularity during pandemic lockdown, report finds
- Give your PC a 12-in-1 USB-C hub for $50
- FCC seeks comment on Trump’s plan to crack down on social media
- FDA lists hand sanitizers that don’t have a high enough alcohol level
- Limited number of hard-to-find Nintendo Switch Lite are in stock at Best Buy
- Facebook labels new viral Nancy Pelosi video as “partly false”
- iPhone 12 could launch in two stages
- Twitter under FTC investigation for alleged misuse of user data