CyberGhost occasionally slashes the price of its VPN service to as low as $2.75 a month, and that mega-deal is back if you pony up for a two-year subscription. The company is currently offering two years of its service for $66, which works out to that low monthly rate. You can ignore the countdown clock at the top of the CyberGhost website; we’re hearing that the deal will run through the end of this month.
How big is this discount? If you go month to month, you’ll pay $12.99 per month and spend more than $66 after only six months. The annual plan costs $58.68 (or $4.89 a month), which means the two-year plan is giving you a second year of service for only $7.32 more. Oh, and the service is throwing in two extra months for free, too — so that’s 26 months for $66 total.
Worried about jumping straight into two years of CyberGhost? You need not be. The one- and two-year plans come with a 45-day refund policy.
Read ourto see if the service is for you, and see our picks for the to see how it compares to the competition — but keep in mind this price is definitely one of the lowest monthly rates you can find right now for 24-month commitment.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing