There’s something about a retro camera that looks and feels better than snapping photos on a smartphone. But using a film camera in 2019 may be taking it too far. Thanks to the Holga Retro Digital Camera, you can have the best of both worlds: modern technology with vintage flair.
This camera can capture 8 MP photos, while still delivering the modern conveniences of a digital camera. Photos are saved to an SD card, which you can buy in various sizes, to store as many photos as you need. The Holga Retro Digitial Camera uses AA batteries, so it’s a simple swap to new batteries whenever you need power instead of waiting for a battery to recharge. To upload photos to your computer, you can either pop out that SD card or use a micro USB cable, whichever works best for you.
If you’re ready to upgrade your camera, but you don’t want to lug around a huge DSLR camera, grab a Holga Retro Digital Camera while it’s on sale for 22% off. You can get the camera for just $69 right now and instantly improve your picture quality (and do it in style).
In the market for a new phone charger or just a great deal? Check out this 3-in-1 wireless charging station.
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
- LinkedIn employees made ‘offensive comments’ during anti-racism meeting
- Twitter, Facebook remove Trump campaign videos due to copyright complaint
- Global scenes of Black Lives Matter protests show outrage far beyond US
- 2021 Lexus IS debut rescheduled out of respect for George Floyd
- Google offers $1,000 credits to struggling small businesses. Travel CEOs say it’s ‘utterly underwhelming’
- On the Record review: A fascinating portrait of MeToo’s invisible women
- Apple AirPods and AirPods Pro: The best prices right now
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg says company is reviewing policies amid criticism