There’s something about a retro camera that looks and feels better than snapping photos on a smartphone. But using a film camera in 2019 may be taking it too far. Thanks to the Holga Retro Digital Camera, you can have the best of both worlds: modern technology with vintage flair.
This camera can capture 8 MP photos, while still delivering the modern conveniences of a digital camera. Photos are saved to an SD card, which you can buy in various sizes, to store as many photos as you need. The Holga Retro Digitial Camera uses AA batteries, so it’s a simple swap to new batteries whenever you need power instead of waiting for a battery to recharge. To upload photos to your computer, you can either pop out that SD card or use a micro USB cable, whichever works best for you.
If you’re ready to upgrade your camera, but you don’t want to lug around a huge DSLR camera, grab a Holga Retro Digital Camera while it’s on sale for 22% off. You can get the camera for just $69 right now and instantly improve your picture quality (and do it in style).
In the market for a new phone charger or just a great deal? Check out this 3-in-1 wireless charging station.
- [LLODO] LIVE UPDATES: Indianapolis FedEx facility shooting leaves 8 dead, gunman’s identity unknown
- [LLODO] Political cartoon of the day: Harris a puppeteer for Biden China policy
- [LLODO] Pandemic-weary chefs, cooks enjoy serving from home
- [LLODO] 6-year-old gets hero’s welcome back to school after completing cancer treatment
- [LLODO] Alert level raised for Aleutian Islands volcano emitting ash
- [LLODO] Maui to require two COVID-19 tests for travelers to bypass 10-day quarantine
- [LLODO] LA mountain biker dangles from side of cliff, is rescued by helicopter
- [LLODO] Indianapolis FedEx shooting leaves at least 8 dead; suspect kills self: reports