tweeted about players experiencing issues and said it’s working to resolve them.is down as of Tuesday afternoon, according to developer Epic Games. The company
“We’re currently investigating issues with logins, matchmaking, the Item Shop, and other Fortnite services,” Epic said. The Fortnite status page shows that all the services are listed as having “degraded performance.”
Outage monitor DownDetector showed reports of the game going down at approximately 2:35 p.m. ET.
Players took to Twitter to talk about the issues. Some tweeted pictures showing that their friends list had been wiped out.
Epic responded, saying the friend list will be fixed once the issues are addressed.
Others mentioned how this outage happened during the coronavirus outbreak.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing