Fortnite Chapter 2 season 2, which started Feb. 20, gave the game a spy motif. As in previous seasons, players can purchase a Battle Pass to unlock skins, emotes and other cosmetics for 950 V-Bucks, or approximately $9.50. Unlocking the content requires players to earn experience points, and tackling the gives the largest number of points. The most notable unlockables are the fully customizable Maya, the powerful Meowscles and the gold-armed Midas for those who reach tier 100. Season 2 also sees the inclusion of the fourth-wall-breaking Marvel hero, Deadpool. His outfit can be unlocked by completing the special Deadpool weekly challenges.
Meowscles’ Mischief challenges
Visit Shipwreck Cove, Yacht and Flopper Pond
Shipwreck Cove, Yacht and Flopper Pond are points of interest found on the island. Check the map below on where to find them.
Visit Coral Cove, Stack Shack and Crash Site without swimming in a single match
This challenge is a little tricky since all the locations are near water. However, this became especially easy with the release of the new. Grab one and fly to the three spots to complete the challenge.
Here are the rest of the week’s challenges:
- Search Chests at Misty Meadows or Salty Springs (10)
- Eliminate players with Assault Rifles from at least 50 meters (5)
- Consume fish to gain health or shields (400)
- Deal damage to players while using Creepin Cardboard (200)
- Survive a fall from at least 5 stories high (9)
- Kick a soccer ball 100 meters
- Deal damage to Henchmen with Pickaxes (100)
- Deal damage to players using Miniguns (400)
As mentioned earlier, Deadpool is the big surprise in season 2. There’s a set of weekly challenges that, once completed, should unlock the Deadpool outfit. The first task is to actually find the challenge.
From the game lobby, click on the vent off to the right.
This will take players to Deadpool’s secret room.
Players can read his meta letter to Epic saying how he could design a better Battle Bus.