The automaker wants to recruit gamers to help design a new race car exclusively for the digital world. Ford said Tuesday the car, which goes by the Fordzilla P1 name for now, will be an extensive collaboration between gamers and its vehicle designers.
We don’t have many other details on the project, but Ford will not base the new car on any existing vehicle. Truly, it’ll be something totally new for gamers. Where we’ll see the car, we also don’t know, though a Forza Motorsport appearance doesn’t seem out of the question. Thelanded on Forza Motorsport 6’s cover and the Fordzilla racing team has a presence within .
Ford of Europe will lead the design process and take input from Fordzilla team captains from a handful of European countries, though the studio also wants to reach out to the wider gaming community at large. At the basic level, Fordzilla plans to float ideas on its official Twitter handle for gamers to vote on via polls. They’ll include everything from the cockpit’s shape to the engine set to power the race car in the virtual realm.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com