Just three countries may end up being the only places to purchase aand when they launch, and all three are in North America.
According to the German edition of Automotive News, both the proper and smaller SUV will only be sold in the US, Canada and Mexico. The publication, citing a German Ford spokesperson, reported on Wednesday that the Bronco specifically was built for North America first and foremost and the company doesn’t plan on either outright exports as is or a right-hand drive model for the UK or Australia.
A Ford spokesperson told Roadshow the automaker is simply focused on launching the Bronco in North America and declined to comment further about the possibility of either SUV crossing the oceans.
2021 Ford Bronco 2-Door looks to be an off-road warrior
It could be that emissions regulations have something to do with keeping the Jeep offers the across the continent.proper in North America only, but perhaps a rumored plug-in hybrid version may help clear that hurdle. As for the Bronco Sport, it seems a tad strange to keep it out of Europe, especially since
So, for now, other countries will have to hang tight. We’re still months away from the first Broncos reaching customers. But those who want a Bronco Sport will receive their SUVs by the end of this year.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing