Season 2 of the show that launched Baby Yoda into the pop culture stratosphere is Disney has dropped a handful of new images from The Mandalorian to ensure we’re pumped., and now
The new pics came Tuesday via Entertainment Weekly, showing Baby Yoda zipping around his neighborhood of the Star Wars universe with the stoic bounty hunter (Pedro Pascal) in his satchel/makeshift baby carrier.
Mercenary Cara Dune (Gina Carano), who helped Mando save a village from raiders on the planet Sorgan, and leader of the bounty hunter guild Greef Karga (Carl Weathers) are also along for the ride.
“The new season is about introducing a larger story in the world,” showrunner Jon Favreau told EW. “The stories become less isolated, yet each episode has its own flavor, and hopefully we’re bringing a lot more scope to the show.”
“Everything gets bigger, the stakes get higher, but also the personal story between the Child and the Mandalorian develops in a way I think people will enjoy,” executive producer and director Dave Filoni said.
Now bring on the trailer.
New episodes of The Mandalorian drop on Disney Plus Oct. 30. See more pictures from the new season at EW.
Star Wars: The Clone Wars 501st Legion Arc Troopers join Vintage Collection
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing