AlphaBuzz is looking for Farmington Hills area residents who’d like to participate in a usability study to test some new technology for drivers.
The study will take place the week of July 22. The session is 1 hour and those that participate will be paid $100 to thank them for their time and feedback.
If you are interested in being considered, please complete the pre-screening questions at https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5106715/DrivingTech
- [LLODO] LIVE UPDATES: Ex-Minnesota police officer Kim Potter released from jail after posting $100K bond
- [LLODO] Army drill sergeant charged over viral video involving Black man
- [LLODO] Knoxville police identify student killed after bringing gun to high school
- [LLODO] Ex-Minnesota police officer Kim Potter released from jail after posting $100G bond
- [LLODO] Fifth of Americans refuse to get coronavirus vaccine as Johnson & Johnson shot is put on hold
- [LLODO] California ethnic studies pitch denounces US as a ‘parasitic system’ based on the ‘invasion’ of White settlers
- [LLODO] California child protective agency declines to answer questions about mother accused of killing her 3 kids
- [LLODO] Minnesota protester tells Fox reporter: Only way things change is ‘if people start throwing things’