Once upon a time, you needed a VPN (virtual private network) primarily for working on public Wi-Fi networks, like the ones at coffee shops and on airplanes. Now, with so many of us working from home, you may need a VPN in order to connect to your company network.
Whatever your situation, here’s your chance to score a pretty sweet freebie: CNET has partnered with NordVPN to offer an annual subscription to 10 lucky winners. For those unfamiliar with it, the service has long held a spot in our list of.
To enter, all you have to do is read our rules carefully, then use the form below to submit your entry (or entries, if you’re open to a few extra steps). If you’re on a mobile device or otherwise have trouble signing up, this link will take you where you need to go. Using an ad-blocker? You may need to disable it in order to properly view the form.
CNET’s Cheapskate scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. For the latest deals and updates, follow the Cheapskate on Facebook and Twitter. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our .
- The best cheap Windows laptops and Chromebooks under $500 you can get now
- Stalkerware goes unchecked by US law enforcement and legal system
- Moto G Fast and Moto E: Motorola launches two budget phones under $200
- Tom Kenny, voice of SpongeBob, shares how lockdown would affect Bikini Bottom
- Trying like hell to keep up: Learnings from sim racing the pros
- Chrysler Pacifica is offering AWD to the impatient with the 2020 AWD Launch Edition
- How to maintain your digital privacy at protests
- The best air mattress for 2020: SoundAsleep, REI and more compared
- Here’s every place we’ve landed or crashed robots on Mars