Total klutz in the kitchen? Can’t even boil an egg? Tovala has the oven for you; just scan a Tovala meal container or any of over 650 groceries and pop that baby in. Presto: Tasty, restaurant-quality cuisine thanks to a combination of steam, broiling and convection baking.
Sound good? CNET and our sister site Chowhound have teamed up for the Tovala Oven and Meals Giveaway, with one lucky winner taking home the oven and a $100 Tovala meal credit. (You can get additional meals delivered weekly if you wish, much like with a meal-kit service.) ARV for this prize bundle: $400.
By the way, you can learn more about the product by reading CNET’s. TL;DR: “Tovala’s oven is optimized for Tovala’s tasty meal kits and makes it easy to plate a beautiful meal in under half an hour.”
To throw your hat in the oven — er, ring — all you have to do is read our rules carefully, then use the form below to submit your entry (or entries, if you want to take a few extra steps). If you’re on a mobile device or otherwise have trouble signing up, this link will take you where you need to go. Using an ad blocker? You may need to disable it in order to properly view the form. Also, we’re currently having technical issues with the form’s Twitter browser integration, so please copy and paste the article link in your mobile or desktop browser. Sorry for the inconvenience!
CNET’s Cheapskate scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. For the latest deals and updates, follow the Cheapskate on Facebook and Twitter. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our .
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing