Days after a report suggested that billionaire activist investor wanted to an affectionate tweet late Monday.as Twitter’s CEO, another company’s chief executive came to Dorsey’s defense. Tesla and SpaceX boss Elon Musk, a with more than 31 million followers — sent
“Just want (sic) say that I support @Jack as Twitter CEO. He has a good heart,” Musk wrote, with a heart emoji.
On Friday, Bloomberg reported that Elliott Management founder Paul Singer — who has a “sizable” stake in Twitter — was working on a plan to make major changes at the social media company that included nominating four directors to its board and replacing Dorsey.
This story will be updated shortly.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing