Elon Musk has an update about an update.
Musk said Thursday on Twitter to expect a progress update on Neuralink, his startup that’s trying to create a link between brains and computers, on Aug. 28. The aim of the device is to help those with brain and spinal cord injuries, or congenital defects.
In July 2019, Musk said the company hadand the monkey had been able to control a computer with its brain. He also said he’d hoped to have it in a human patient by the end of the year.
Neuralink didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.
- DNC, RNC to test limits of virtual events as election enters final stage
- 2018 Cadillac CT6 owners get extended Super Cruise trial, report says
- Fortnite banned by Apple and Google: Everything you need to know
- Ted Lasso on Apple TV Plus: You don’t need to love soccer to love this comedy
- iPhone or Android? Your phone choice could be impacting your dating life
- Helter Skelter: An American Myth director Lesley Chilcott reveals the true Charles Manson
- 2021 Ford GT looks back on vintage endurance racing for Heritage Edition
- Get two free games worth $50 from Epic this week
- USPS is warning election officials that mail-in ballots may not arrive on time