Tesla and SpaceX boss Elon Musk is now the world’s fourth richest person, with a net worth of $84.8 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. The only people ahead of him are Amazon’s Jeff Bezos, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates and Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg.
As of Tuesday, Bezos was worth $188 billion (slightly less than the $189.3 billion he hit last month), Gates has $121 billion to his name and Zuckerberg was sitting on $99 billion.
The top ten is heavy on tech billionaires — former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer has $75.7 billion, while Google co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin are worth $72.5 billion and $70.3 billion respectively.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing