E3/Sentinel makes data analytics play
E3/Sentinel has taken another step higher up the mid-tier with its acquisition of Data Works Inc. to add analytics, big data and rapid software development to its portfolio.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but the acquisition since NewSpring Holdings put E3 and Sentinel together to form a new company in late 2018.
Earlier this year, E3/Sentinel CEO Andy Maner described to us his take on the the role of mid-tiers in the federal market and where his company fits in that.
The acquisition of Data Works fits what he talked about then — customer demand for managing vast amounts of data and getting their hands on cloud based tools.
Data Works expands E3/Sentinel’s capabilities around data engineering, advanced analytics and software development. The company brings intelligence community customers with it.
The Data Works acquisition follows E3/Sentinel’s acquisition in March of spots on the GSA OASIS vehicle in pools 1 and 3 unrestricted.
KippsDeSanto & Co. served as financial adviser, Caulkins & Bruce, PC served as legal counsel, and Peloton Strategies Group provided pre-sale strategic preparation to Data Works.
Blank Rome served as counsel to E3/Sentinel.
Posted by Nick Wakeman on Aug 01, 2019 at 2:48 PM
- HBO Max vs. HBO Now vs. HBO Go: What are the differences and how do you upgrade?
- Further tech giants pledge funds, voice to fight racial injustice
- Dyson electric car revealed inside and out, despite cancellation
- Galaxy Note 20 rumors: Photo leaks, camera specs, release date and more
- Ford Bronco debut scheduled for July
- Get a deal on an Asus gaming laptop at Amazon or Best Buy
- Huawei ban timeline: Senator says China is using company to drive wedge between US and UK
- Encrypted messaging app Signal adds facial recognition protection for protesters
- A $23 Bluetooth headphone deal you shouldn’t miss