You can now have your nonprescription medicine from Walgreens delivered through DoorDash. The on-demand delivery service unveiled a partnership with Walgreens on Thursday to provide “everyday essentials” like over-the-counter medicine, beauty products, grocery and snack foods.
DoorDash said Walgreens items are now available for delivery to customers in Atlanta, Chicago and Denver, with plans to expand the service to more cities this summer. To encourage customers in those cities, DoorDash said it is offering customers a 20% discount on Walgreens products on their first order of $15 or more.
The food delivery company offers similar delivery options from CVS Pharmacy, a service that started in June. DoorDash also delivers products from convenience store chains 7-Eleven, WaWa and Casey General Store, among others. In April, Walgreens partnered with Postmates to offer similar over-the-counter medication deliveries.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing