Waldron is currently the showrunner for the upcoming Marvel
series starring , debuting on Disney Plus in spring of 2021. Waldron previously wrote for .
Waldron writing both Loki and Doctor Strange feels like a perfect fit since both characters may appear in each others’ storylines.
While Loki isn’t officially on Doctor Strange’s cameo list, it has been previously revealed that Doctor Strange will be joined by Scarlet Witch, played by Elizabeth Olsen. To better understand her character’s role in the film, fans will need to watch the Disney Plus original WandaVision, slated to air on the streaming service in spring 2020. The TV series will lead directly into Scarlet Witch’s appearance in the Multiverse of Madness.
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is expected to hit theaters on May 7, 2021.
- [LLODO] Buffalo schools fail kids when teaching that all White people play part in systemic racism: Rufo
- [LLODO] Andrew Cuomo allegations ‘abhorrent and heartbreaking,’ require independent probe, NY state Democrat says
- [LLODO] Reporter’s Notebook: Chicago pastor turns gangsters’ lives around with stunning compassion
- [LLODO] Several arrested in NYC during Daniel Prude protest
- [LLODO] HHS must investigate alleged Cuomo nursing home deaths cover-up, House Republican urges
- [LLODO] Cuomo seeks to fill communications job amid nursing home, harassment scandals
- [LLODO] New Hampshire Senate seat held by Hassan could be a possible GOP pickup in 2022: poll
- [LLODO] Meghan McCain calls Cuomo ‘pervert who has harassed women,’ demands immediate resignation