Disney has releasedso you can buy it digitally, two weeks after it hit theaters, due to the disruption caused by the outbreak. The , which features stars Chris Pratt and Tom Holland as elf brothers, is also coming to on April 3 in the US — so any subscribers will want to just wait a couple of weeks.
It became available to buy digitally for $19.99 as of 5 p.m. PT (8 p.m. ET) on Friday, March 20.
Buy Onward:, , , , ,
“While we’re looking forward to audiences enjoying our films on the big screen again soon, given the current circumstances, we are pleased to release this fun, adventurous film to digital platforms early for audiences to enjoy from the comfort of their homes,” Director Dan Scanlon and Producer Kori Rae said in a statement.
Last weekend, the company broughtto its streaming service .
The global coronavirus outbreak has forced movie theaters to close in the US and many other countries, resulting in Disney delaying blockbusters like Mulan and Black Widow. It’s also and on live action movies and shows like The (the MCU series is meant to come to Disney Plus in September).
Non-Disney movies available for digital purchase available for digital purchase early.similarly, and many media companies are
The new strain of coronavirus, which can develop into a respiratory illness called, was discovered in Wuhan, China, in December and has since spread globally. As of Friday morning, it had infected and caused more than 10,000 deaths.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com