Disney has released a new trailer and poster for its . Based on the Disneyland ride of the same name, The Jungle Cruise stars Disney favorites Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Emily Blunt. Johnson will play a boat skipper named Frank who takes Blunt’s character Lily Houghton on a mission to find a tree that has magical healing powers.
The new trailer reveals Lily does not reveal her mission to Frank until she’s onboard his boat, with Frank then telling her he’s “been looking for this tree longer than anybody,” and has tracked the legend through every village and island in the Amazon rainforest — but Lily says she has the key.
The trailer shows the pair surviving pirañas, an underwater dive, explosions, a long drop, sword fights, snakes, The Rock’s disastrous attempt to swing to safety on a vine and a submarine shooting missiles at them. “Everything that you see wants to kill you, and can,” he tells her.
Thewas released in October 2019, after in August.
The movie releases July 24, 2020.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com