Walt Disney Studios has moved around a few more release dates following the amid lockdowns and quarantines, including two Marvel Cinematic Universe movies. The Doctor Strange sequel has been pushed from 2021 to 2022, Disney said Friday afternoon, although has been given an earlier release date, moving from Feb. 18 to Feb. 11, 2022.
will now release March 25, 2022, instead of its previous scheduled release date of May 11, 2021.
Disney’s other date reshuffles are all of untitled movies — an unnamed live action that was meant to release March 25, 2022, has been removed entirely, while another will now release on April 8 of that year. An untitled 20th Century movie slated for release on April 8, 2022, has also been removed completely, while an unnamed “Disney event film” will be hitting screens on July 9, 2021.
Into the Spider-Verse 2 has also been delayed from April 8, 2022 to Oct. 7, 2022, while the next Spider Man starring Tom Holland has been delayed by Sony from July 16 until Nov. 5, 2021.
- The best gaming laptop performers for 2020: Alienware, Origin PC and more compared
- The best gaming chair to seat yourself in for 2020
- Zuckerberg-funded researchers push Facebook to block ‘incendiary’ posts
- Best foam rollers for muscle stiffness and soreness, according to pros
- Apple Card installment plan coming soon for AirPods, iPads, Macs, says report
- Best teeth whitening strips and toothpaste
- Best snack subscription box
- The best Father’s Day gifts for dad in 2020
- Best laptop for college students in 2020: Apple, Dell, Microsoft and more