Disney has announced that its documentary showcasing the making of animated feature film Frozen 2 will debut on its streaming service next month. All six episodes of Into the Unknown: Making Frozen 2 will be added to on June 26.
The episodes will cover the 11 months before the release of, including the animation from rough draft to final finished product; songs like Show Yourself, Into the Unknown and Some Things Never Change from concept to songwriting to recording by the cast; and decisions on what scenes and songs to cut.
It follows chief creative officer and director/writer Jennifer Lee, director Chris Buck, songwriters Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez, producer Peter Del Vecho, various Disney Animation artists and technicians and the actors providing the voices behind the main characters: Kristen Bell as Anna, Idina Menzel as Elsa, Josh Gad as Olaf, Jonathan Groff as Kristoff, Sterling K. Brown as Lieutenant Mattias and Evan Rachel Wood as Iduna.
- In remote work world, some tech CEOs are leaving Bay Area – The Real Deal
- Aluma’s career-high 23 points propels Tech to victory over No. 3/3 Villanova – VT hokiesports.com
- For Big Tech, Biden brings a new era but no ease in scrutiny – Fox Business
- Biden’s top tech adviser makes regulation more likely – VentureBeat
- 10 things in tech you need to know today – Business Insider – Business Insider
- Duke at Georgia Tech Kick Time Set – Duke University – GoDuke.com
- The baby (tech) boom has arrived – harpersbazaar.com
- This month’s spotlight highlights Cosmetology, Construction Tech | News, Sports, Jobs – The Review
- Black Friday: Never break these 6 rules when buying tech gifts – CNET