When Marvel superheroes aren’t battling bad guys on this planet and beyond, they need to eat to keep up their strength; or maybe just bond over some after a big battle.
Now fans can eat food and drink beverages inspired by the superheroes themselves with Marvel Eat the Universe: The Official Cookbook written by celebrity chef Justin Warner, winner of season 8 of Food Network Star.
Published by Insight Editions, the cookbook includes 60 recipes for tasty dishes inspired by the Marvel movies, comics and TV characters. The cookbook is available for preorder now and goes on sale July 28.
Geeky cooks can follow the step-by-step instructions to create Deadpool’s Chimichangitas, Storm’s Tournedos of Beef, Dazzler’s Pizza Bagels, Phoenix’s Hot Chicken and Egg Oyakudon, Nova Space Cop Galaxy Donuts and more.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the recipes included in Marvel Eat the Universe: The Official Cookbook.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing