When Marvel superheroes aren’t battling bad guys on this planet and beyond, they need to eat to keep up their strength; or maybe just bond over some after a big battle.
Now fans can eat food and drink beverages inspired by the superheroes themselves with Marvel Eat the Universe: The Official Cookbook written by celebrity chef Justin Warner, winner of season 8 of Food Network Star.
Published by Insight Editions, the cookbook includes 60 recipes for tasty dishes inspired by the Marvel movies, comics and TV characters. The cookbook is available for preorder now and goes on sale July 28.
Geeky cooks can follow the step-by-step instructions to create Deadpool’s Chimichangitas, Storm’s Tournedos of Beef, Dazzler’s Pizza Bagels, Phoenix’s Hot Chicken and Egg Oyakudon, Nova Space Cop Galaxy Donuts and more.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the recipes included in Marvel Eat the Universe: The Official Cookbook.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com