When Marvel superheroes aren’t battling bad guys on this planet and beyond, they need to eat to keep up their strength; or maybe just bond over some after a big battle.
Now fans can eat food and drink beverages inspired by the superheroes themselves with Marvel Eat the Universe: The Official Cookbook written by celebrity chef Justin Warner, winner of season 8 of Food Network Star.
Published by Insight Editions, the cookbook includes 60 recipes for tasty dishes inspired by the Marvel movies, comics and TV characters. The cookbook is available for preorder now and goes on sale July 28.
Geeky cooks can follow the step-by-step instructions to create Deadpool’s Chimichangitas, Storm’s Tournedos of Beef, Dazzler’s Pizza Bagels, Phoenix’s Hot Chicken and Egg Oyakudon, Nova Space Cop Galaxy Donuts and more.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the recipes included in Marvel Eat the Universe: The Official Cookbook.
- 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz will be a true compact pickup
- We spy the 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz compact pickup truck
- More than 40% of Republicans think Bill Gates will use COVID-19 vaccine to implant tracking chips, survey says
- Google Doodle goes dark to mark Memorial Day in US
- Rock on: Get a Marshall Woburn II Bluetooth speaker for $400
- Extremely rare ‘ring of fire’ galaxy discovered in the early universe
- Today’s best Memorial Day 2020 deals: Laptops, home exercise gear, mattresses, vacuums, and more
- Rick and Morty recap: In Childrick of Mort, big daddy Rick fights a god
- 8 best iPhone 12 rumors: Release date, 5G, price and other leaks we know