Welcome back to your guide to finding out what’s new online. Every week, we put together a podcast that lets you know what’s been added to services like Netflix, Hulu and HBO Now. The audio is about a minute or two long.
Critics are speaking very highly of Spike Lee’s Da 5 Bloods. Richard Roeper of the Chicago Sun Times flat-out says, “Da 5 Bloods is one of the best movies of the year.” There are no hedges or qualifications on that statement.
Since you’re reading this, let’s give you some extra information not found in the podcast: WWE recently announced a new free tier of its WWE Network streaming service. The company says that the free version gives access to more than 15,000 WWE titles. So if you want to catch up on sports entertainment, you’ve got options. Also, WWE is holding its pay-per-view Backlash event on Sunday..
Want to know what else is new? Listen to this guy:
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing