There are certain truisms in personal finance: Buy low, sell high. Save early and often. Stay in the markets for the long haul. But no one alive today has any personal experience with navigating the kinds of money decisions and situations that thepandemic is forcing on all of us.
Whether you’ve we’re expanding CNET’s coverage to include smart, trustworthy and relatable advice on the steps and products you need to master your own finances, whether you’re for a delayed Tax Day or trying to figure out the best hidden credit card perks.or you’re trying to wrap your head around changes to the value of your home or your investments, you need friendly and well-researched advice on how to keep your financial footing — even if finances weren’t your strong suit in the first place. That’s why
CNET Personal Finance
‘s mission is to help you make better financial decisions in a world where technology and finances intersect in ways we never expected — even ways that affect your personal health. We’ll help you understand tech-driven robo-advisors for your investments, which credit cards work best, how to manage your budgeting with the help of digital tools, how to buy a house and the best tools to manage your employment and career choices. Technology and innovation will pave the way for your future financial gains, and we’re here to help explain it.
In the days to come, we’ll tell you how to invest and save during a pandemic, theand why you should still file your taxes even though it’s . Come along with us for these helpful and fascinating conversations, brought to you by a team of expert finance journalists and how-to writers. We’re excited to expand our coverage to bring this to you, and we look forward to helping you come out ahead.
- DC council member wants emergency hearing over vaccination website tech issues – WTOP
- China to develop tech to deal with misbehaving apps, plug personal information leaks – Yahoo Finance
- EXRO’s Clever Tech Could Power Up Future EV Performance – And Much More – Forbes
- North Carolina snaps Virginia Tech women’s winning streak – Roanoke Times
- Tennessee Tech vs. Jacksonville State odds: 2021 FCS college football picks, predictions from proven expert – CBS Sports
- Japanese companies go high-tech in the battle against food waste – Yahoo Finance
- South Korean tech firms shake up Japan’s storied manga industry – Reuters
- Michigan picks up QB Alan Bowman as former Texas Tech starter chooses Wolverines as transfer destination – CBS Sports
- No. 15 Georgia Tech Sweeps No. 8 NC State – Baseball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site