If you weren’t allowed to sit at work, would you get more done? Apparently, Christopher Nolan adamantly believes chairs encourage an unproductive movie set, according to actor Anne Hathaway, who worked with Nolan on the Batman movie The Dark Knight Rises.movie director
“Chris also doesn’t allow chairs… and his reasoning is, if you have chairs, people will sit, and if they’re sitting, they’re not working,” Hathaway told Variety on Monday. “He has these incredible movies in terms of scope and ambition and technical prowess and emotion. It always arrives at the end under schedule and under budget. I think he’s onto something with the chair thing.”
Nolan’s bizarre anti-sitting rule didn’t sit right with fans who took to Twitter with their own hilarious reactions.
Other fans suggested musical chairs and restaurant seating could trigger Nolan into pure shock.
Here are a few more chair jokes worthy of a standing ovation.
Evenis in on the gag.
Another fan points out images of actor Robert Pattinson sitting own on location during the filming of Nolan’s upcoming movie, .
Nolan has yet to publicly saying anything about his unusual no-chair rule, but it must be working in his favorite considering all the nominations and awards he’s earned for his previous films.
Fans will have to wait to see how much his characters sit in his.
New movie calendar for 2020 and 2021 following coronavirus delays
- Facebook, Twitter remove Trump video for spreading harmful coronavirus misinformation
- Captain Marvel 2 reportedly has a new director
- Galaxy Note 20 specs vs. Note 10 and Note 9: What’s new and what’s different
- Samsung, Microsoft bring Xbox games to Galaxy devices, including Note 20 and Tab S7
- Mulan for $30 on Disney Plus? Sign me up
- A neutron star might be hiding as a ‘blob’ inside massive stellar explosion
- Twenty state AGs press Facebook to do more to combat hate speech
- Nintendo Switch Lite available in variety of colors if you know where to look
- Billions of people globally still can’t afford smartphones. That’s a major problem