Like many Americans during the staying home and cooking — a lot. And just like the rest of us, even celebrities are having difficulty finding specific items in the grocery store, as many Americans have stocked up on ingredients.pandemic, Chrissy Teigen has been
Twitter user Chris Klemens came through for her, posting a photo of himself holding an unopened bag of romaine. After confirming that the photo was, indeed, taken recently, Teigen accepted the swap.
But this was only the beginning of this saga. Soon after approving Klemens’ romaine, Teigen tweeted that she only had enough bananas to make one loaf of bread — and her husband John Legend was unhappy to be losing out on some straight-out-of-the-oven banana bread. So instead of simply giving away an entire banana bread, Teigen pleaded with Klemens, asking if she could trade half a loaf for the aforementioned romaine. “I’ll throw in a slice of pie,” Teigen added. Klemens seems to have accepted this change of plan, and the trade was thus made (and obviously documented on Twitter, with plenty of social distance between the two parties).
Those who followed this romaine-and-banana-bread escapade might now, in fact, be craving a loaf of warm banana bread. Luckily, Teigen already shared her famous banana bread with the world in 2017. You might have to bake it yourself — no romaine required — but at least you’ll still have banana bread. Teigen’s version boasts plenty of mashed brown bananas, a box of vanilla instant pudding, shredded coconut and chocolate chips, and is then plopped into a Bundt pan for maximum moistness.
Once it’s out, share with those you’ve beenwith. And who knows: Maybe you’ll be searching for some romaine lettuce from your neighbor, and you’ll have to make a trade yourself. At least now you’ve got the Twitter-endorsed banana bread to seal the deal.
- Before South Florida can be called a ‘tech hub,’ it has some growing to do | Opinion – South Florida Sun Sentinel – South Florida Sun Sentinel
- 5 Tips To Make Tech Partnerships Your UX Secret Weapon – Forbes
- Innovate Tech Charlotte Opens Registration for 2021 Virtual Summer Camp – PRNewswire
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Northwest Georgia News
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- AI commission sees ‘extraordinary’ support to stand up tech-focused service academy – Federal News Network
- AI panel urges US to boost tech skills amid China’s rise – Fox Business
- Tech-GSU Game Moved to Wednesday for Rain – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site