SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Chorus.ai, the leading Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams, today announced key integrations with HubSpot, Amazon Connect and ShoreTel Web Dialer.
Sales leaders use Chorus.ai’s technology to uncover what’s happening in the deal, understand pivotal moments in the exchange and leverage data to increase team performance. When only five percent of information on customer-facing calls ever make it into the CRM, according to Chorus research, the platform’s extensive integrations deliver a seamless transition of critical insights from all sales interactions.
“It would have been impossible to facilitate the growth we’ve experienced on HubSpot CRM if it wasn’t for Chorus.ai.,” said Dailius Wilson, VP Sales & Growth Marketing at GetAccept. “Their integration allows us to seamlessly sync account data with relevant recordings to enable coaching and improvement. With the power to identify calls which led to either key win or key loss moments through this connection, combining Chorus and HubSpot has turned us into winning sellers.”
According to the Global CRM Software Market Report, the CRM industry is currently experiencing rapid growth, with market size estimated to reach $35 billion by 2023. HubSpot is the number one ranked CRM according to G2, and was head of the leader’s quadrant based on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CRM’s.
Now, any HubSpot CRM user can:
- Analyze their conversations in the backdrop of deal data, which can be seen in every recording
- Run a more effective one-on-one with sales reps and review the top deals
- Analyze sales forecasts more effectively through the Chorus Deal View
Chorus.ai also provides new integrations with Amazon Connect and ShoreTel Web Dialer, increasing its total to more than 30 integrations with outbound dialers and video conferencing solutions. Any calls made using Amazon Connect and ShoreTel Web Dialer can now be recorded, transcribed, and analyzed using Chorus’s proprietary, AI-based platform. This helps outbound teams understand what works or doesn’t in their cold calling sequences, scripts, talk tracks, and qualification questions. It also helps them understand the prospect better and speak in the voice of the customer.
According to Chorus’s rising number of G2 customer reviews, the platform’s ability to integrate with an organization’s chosen CRM allows professionals to focus on the important part of selling: the prospect. By offering a robust ecosystem of sales technology, Chorus.ai is finding new ways to offer what customers want—meeting them in the solutions they are already using.
“Marrying CRM data with insights from the Chorus platform creates a more powerful selling experience,” said Dominik Facher, vice president of product at Chorus.ai. “Given the market momentum of HubSpot’s CRM, we’re excited to include this best-of-breed technology in the ecosystem of integrations we offer our customers.”
This announcement comes on the heels of Chorus.ai’s announcement regarding its positioning as the number one Sales Coaching Momentum Leader in G2’s Summer 2019 Momentum Grid®.
For more information on Chorus.ai’s robust ecosystem of sales technology, visit www.chorus.ai.
Chorus.ai is the No.1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Outreach, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston.
- [LLODO] Michigan state Dem pepper-sprayed, charged with DUI, resisting arrest, weapons possession: report
- [LLODO] Head of NYC’s posh Dalton School leaving at the end of 2021
- [LLODO] Chilling video captures moment a love triangle erupts in murder, revenge in NYC
- [LLODO] NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say
- [LLODO] California group files federal civil rights complaint over San Diego school district’s ‘racist’ teachings
- [LLODO] Podcast helped in hunt for 1996 killer of California student
- [LLODO] National weather forecast: Parts of Northeast could see more than a foot of snow
- [LLODO] Cuomo boasts he ‘invented’ NYS-scented hand sanitizer, faces no questions over scandals
- [LLODO] Teacher who decried NYC school’s ‘indoctrination’ put on remote work: ‘Feels like punishment’