Editor’s note: This is an excerpt from our new newsletter, “2020 Election+Business,” a weekly dive into the intersection of business, finance and the 2020 election. You can sign up here.
Profits and Principles: Why Are We All Here?
The 2020 campaign is raising the pressure on candidates and CEOs to consider ways businesses can benefit more than just investors.
- A2Z Technologies Enters into Contract with Nasdaq-Listed Israel Defense Technology Company – Yahoo Finance
- New Technology Firm Focuses on Global Carrier Management Market – Yahoo Finance
- Technology Reporter – CALmatters
- The Big Story in Construction Technology May not be What You Think… – Yahoo Finance
- Only Telephones Are Good – The Atlantic
- Influencers: Influencers In Technology – GlobeSt.com
- Analysis | The Technology 202: Iowa caucus delays test tech companies’ policies on falsehoods – The Washington Post
- Six Technology Trends That Will Shape Businesses In 2020 – Forbes
- The forefront of technology innovation – PMLiVE