Want to feel old? Try this on for size: The Twilight Saga: Eclipse — you know, the third film in the angst-ridden glittery vampire series — is officially 10 years old. To celebrate the 10th anniversary of a movie that seems like it couldn’t possibly have been released more than about five years ago, Fandango Now has reduced the price of the five-film series. Right now, you can buy . That’s all five films in 4K, down from the saga’s usual price of $35.
If you’d rather nab only one or two of the movies, you can also buy them individually (by the time you get to three films at $8 each, you’re better off buying them all as a bundle). Each one is also available in 4K and selling for $8 each, down from the usual price of $15.
You can also rent the saga for $13 or rent any of the movies for $4 each. But if you celebrate the anniversary that way, you’ll need to rent them all over again the next time you want to watch Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner brood moodily.
Read more: All the latest FandangoNOW coupons
CNET’s Cheapskate scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. For the latest deals and updates, follow the Cheapskate on Facebook and Twitter. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our .
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing