The 2018 Klingon Bloodwine Cabernet Sauvignon is described as having “strong flavors that glisten a vibrant ruby color in the glass with aromas of dark chocolate and bold flavors.”
The Klingon Bloodwine comes in a collectible bottle that features a silkscreen design and hand-dipped wax finish that pays homage to the three pillars of Klingon Culture; honor, duty and tradition. As a special Easter Egg for fans, Bloodwine bottles also feature four separate, unique corks that were produced with Klingon proverbs.
Just remember when drinking Klingon Bloodwine to say “Klingon drinking song.” (“May your blood scream!”) instead of the traditional “Cheers!” Or better yet, sing the
There’s a new United Federation of Planets Special Reserve Sauvignon Blanc available as well. The wine is made from north coast California grapes, and is described as having “flavors of elegant tropical fruits and white peach burst forth with a refined acidity that balances the ripe citrus aromas.”
Each limited-edition bottle is individually numbered and is designed as a companion to the United Federation of Planets Old Vine Zinfandel. The collectible bottle also has a unique label cut inspired by the StarFleet Delta, which is a nod to .
The new Klingon Bloodwine retails for $50 (roughly £38, AU$69) while the United Federation of Planets Special Reserve Sauvignon Blanc is available for $40 (roughly £30, AU$55).
You can also purchase the wines as a set for $90 (roughly £68, AU$124) exclusively at StarTrekWines.com. All wines begin shipping on the official Klingon Day of Honor — Sept. 17.
Previously, Star Trek Wines— 2016 Chateau Picard Cru Bourgeois from Bordeaux, France, and a Special Reserve United Federation of Planets old vine zinfandel — to celebrate the 2020 launch of the new series starring .
, , and can all be seen on CBS All Access. (Disclosure: CBS is the parent company of CNET.)
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing