Alfred Hitchcock’s classic horror film, Psycho, is now 60 years old — the movie’s general release was Sept. 8, 1960. What better way to celebrate the debut of this controversial film than by watching it, or a handful of other Hitchcock classics, in glorious 4K? Well, good news: You can buy from Fandango Now. That’s down from the regular price of $14.
If you prefer, you can also findfrom Vudu.
It’s nice to save 35% on the 4K version of Psycho, but I should point out that you can actually buy the movie a little cheaper., for example, but it’s not in 4K — it’s only HD. If you’re going to buy the movie, I’d definitely opt for the higher-resolution edition, which I’ve only managed to find at Fandango and Vudu for this discounted price.
To celebrate the anniversary, Fandango Now and Vudu have three other Hitchcock classics in 4K for $9 each as well:
Of course, those movies might just whet your appetite for vintage Hitchcock, so if you want to see the whole selection — for purchase or for rent — check out theand all the .
CNET’s deal team scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest promo codes from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our .
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing