It’s been 30 years since the cult-classic movie, The Wizard, hit theaters. It starred Fred Savage, Jenny Lewis, Christian Slater and Beau Bridges, but anyone who’s familiar with it knows that the real highlight of the film is the Power Glove.
That’s right, this seemingly absurd accessory for the original NES was the biggest takeaway from the movie, giving its viewers the impression that some sort of magical motion-controlled gadget could elevate your game play to the next level.
In reality, the Power Glove was kind of garbage. But that didn’t stop us from seeing if we could make it work in 2020.
- Listen to Billie Eilish’s delightfully twisted James Bond theme song
- Need a Lenovo laptop? Rakuten’s flash sale features deep discounts and hundreds of dollars in cash back
- Apple must pay store employees for bag-search time, court rules
- Huawei gets another 45-day reprieve from Commerce Department
- Clearview AI facial recognition company faces another lawsuit
- See NASA astronaut Christina Koch reunite with her dog after a year in space
- Nintendo PlayStation is real, and you can bid on it for $250K
- The best Presidents Day deals: Laptops from Lenovo and Dell, mattresses, SodaStream, vacuums and more
- 2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 gets big power bump, A91 special edition