inspired by the animal kingdom’s sleek and powerful black panther, calamus one ultrabike represents the latest innovations for e-bike technology. it creates a new category for electric bikes, the ultrabike, powered by ultra-drive mid-motors from bafang, and driven by carbon belts from gates, making the vehicle ultra-responsive. additionally, the bike is highly efficient: enabling up to 70kms of range on a single charge, including a quick-charge option, and featuring a detachable battery.
the calamus bike includes an integrated weather-proof computer and navigation touchscreen, being the only e-bike to offer support for android apps, rider profiles and real-time self-diagnosis. it’s also the first bike equipped with ultrasonic sensors that scan your blind spots, and handle grips that vibrate to warn the user about approaching vehicles. the ultra-bike frames are custom-casted unibodies with 100% internal cabling. this gives the bike a sleek, bespoke look, with unbroken contours throughout the body.
gates CDX belt drive with an internal gear hub
by following the concept of ‘form follows function’, the bike’s modern and minimalist aesthetic follows the top-tier features it includes. the designer’s aim was to make the bike as user-centric as possible, ‘we had to make sure that the frame geometry, riding posture, safety, connectivity and theft proof features were integrated into one beautifully crafted package.’
calamus one’s cockpit is where you will find all the necessary information – bike diagnostics, controls, navigation, etc.
mid-motor with torque and speed sensor for a seamless riding experience
imposing face with STvZO compliant headlight with DRLs
founders, nilesh (left) & huzaifa (right)
brake lights with built-in collision detection sensors and turn indicators
product name: calamus one
- Facebook feature lets you archive or trash old, embarassing posts
- More tech giants pledge funds, voice to fight racial injustice
- 2021 BMW 4 Series revealed with mild-hybrid power and, uh, that face
- 2021 BMW 4 Series vs. Audi A5 and Mercedes-Benz C-Class: Luxury coupes compared
- Elon Musk taking a break from Twitter
- Reddit slammed by former CEO Ellen Pao for ‘amplifying’ racism and hate
- Blackout Tuesday: Protest against George Floyd’s death spreads beyond music
- Zuckerberg defends Facebook’s hands-off response to Trump’s controversial post, report says
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic