Pharmaceutical environmental monitoring solutions company Pinpoint Scientific has announced further investment into its business, to aid development of its ImpactAir® product range.
Cherwell Laboratories and Development Bank of Wales (DBW) have both taken minority shares in the business; Andy Whittard, Cherwell’s Managing Director, has also taken a seat on the Pinpoint board to help with business strategy and planning while a key objective of DBW is to secure jobs in South Wales.
Gethin Jones, Managing Director of Pinpoint and the designer of the ImpactAir product saai: “This is an exciting time for Pinpoint. We have been working on very innovative ideas to develop a new generation of microbial air monitors to meet the new Pharmaceutical regulations. This investment is perfect timing for Pinpoint and allows us to create a range of ground-breaking products for this market.”
Sarah Smith, Investment Executive with the Technology Venture Investment team at the Development Bank of Wales said: “Our Wales Technology Seed Fund provides businesses like Pinpoint with the funding that they need to further develop their products. Together with Cherwell Laboratories, we will work with the team to support their growth in this niche sector as providers of continuous air quality for life science cleanrooms. This is an exciting time for the team as they look to capitalise on their existing customer base and scale the business. We wish them every success.”
- A2Z Technologies Enters into Contract with Nasdaq-Listed Israel Defense Technology Company – Yahoo Finance
- New Technology Firm Focuses on Global Carrier Management Market – Yahoo Finance
- Technology Reporter – CALmatters
- The Big Story in Construction Technology May not be What You Think… – Yahoo Finance
- Only Telephones Are Good – The Atlantic
- Influencers: Influencers In Technology – GlobeSt.com
- Analysis | The Technology 202: Iowa caucus delays test tech companies’ policies on falsehoods – The Washington Post
- Six Technology Trends That Will Shape Businesses In 2020 – Forbes
- The forefront of technology innovation – PMLiVE