Bukurson services county IT dept.
DEMING – Henry Bukurson, owner and information technology specialist of Bukurson Technology LLC, is ready for business!
Bukurson Technology offers computer tech support, repairs, protection plans and information technology for the needs of individuals, businesses, governmental agencies and nonprofits.
Bukurson opened his business – located at 112 E. Pine Street – on Saturday, May 18. Bukurson is originally from Nigeria, he came to the U.S. to study in Florida, where he achieved his certification as a computer and networking tech in 2017, at the Lindsey Hopkins Technical College in Miami Florida.
Bukurson is currently undergoing a bachelor’s in Information System Security at the American Public University Systems in West Virginia. He is bound to finish the degree in 2021.
Bukurson Technology LLC was initially established in Hallandale Beach, Florida. Due to relocation for more opportunities, the company relocated to Deming, New Mexico. Now, the company provides I.T services to businesses as well.
Now, Bukurson works as an IT personnel for the county at the Luna County Courthouse, 700 S. Silver Ave.
When asked what brought Bukurson to Deming, New Mexico, Henry said he was looking to relocate. “Deming is peaceful, and has a lot of nice people,” he said.
Bukurson said he intends to make sure all his clients are well taken care of.
“I will make sure to put a smile on the clients’ faces and provide a worry-free environment,” Bukurson said.
Xchelzin Peña may be reached at 575-305-5532 or at email@example.com.
Who: Henry Bukurson
What: Bukurson Technology LLC
When: Open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
Where: 112 E. Pine St. Deming, NM
Services: Computer repair, information technology services and camera installations, computer software updates and installations, cyber threat protection and web design
Contact: 575-639-9828 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read or Share this story: https://www.demingheadlight.com/story/news/2019/06/28/bukurson-technology-offers-computer-tech-services/1503621001/
- [LLODO] Good Samaritan helps 2 LAPD officers fend off armed man
- [LLODO] Amtrak CEO calls for Congress to expand TSA’s ‘No Fly List’ to rail passenger service following D.C. riot
- [LLODO] Elementary school teacher tells students to select their oppressive, privileged identities: report
- [LLODO] Black Lives Matter calls convicted cop killer ‘a political prisoner’
- [LLODO] Facebook criticized by Dems, liberal watchdog for skirting Capitol riot blame
- [LLODO] Jacob Blake admits he had a knife when he was shot by police
- [LLODO] Caught on camera: Rare wolverine in Yellowstone National Park
- [LLODO] Maryland man wearing company ID badge in Capitol arrested, banned from DC