Bose is having another little sale and some of the deals are pretty decent. At the top of the list is the Noise Cancelling Headphones 700, which usually retails for $400. You can get it as low as $300 for the white color while the black and silver editions are $350 or $50 off. Here’s the list of highlighted Bose deals.
This is Bose’s latest noise-canceling headphone and it’s great for working from home, with excellent sound for music listening and top-notch performance for call making. The Arctic White version is as low as $300 on Amazon.
Bose’s QuietComfort 35 II is on sale for as low as $239 for the rose gold color version on Amazon, which is right around its low price for that color. Other colors are $300 or $50 off. Worth noting: Bose’s newer Noise Cancelling Headphones 700, also on sale (see above), performs better, particularly for making calls. But the QuietComfort 35 II is arguably more slightly comfortable. Read CNET’s review.
We’ve seen this sale before. Bose’s SoundSport Free true wireless headphones (Ultraviolet version) are $60 off or $139. Note that Bose is expected to release new true wireless earphones in 2020. The Earbuds 500 were supposed to be released last year but are now due to arrive before the holiday shopping season. Read CNET’s review.
- Biden’s top tech adviser makes regulation more likely – VentureBeat
- 10 things in tech you need to know today – Business Insider – Business Insider
- Duke at Georgia Tech Kick Time Set – Duke University – GoDuke.com
- The baby (tech) boom has arrived – harpersbazaar.com
- This month’s spotlight highlights Cosmetology, Construction Tech | News, Sports, Jobs – The Review
- Black Friday: Never break these 6 rules when buying tech gifts – CNET
- Alibaba CEO strikes conciliatory tone on China’s plans for tougher tech regulation – CNN
- Why Some Tech Workers Leaving Silicon Valley Are Changing Jobs – The Wall Street Journal
- Halting targeted advertising kills industries and dumbs down tech – Lowell Sun