Looking for an inexpensive pair of likable over-ear wireless headphones for both working at home and listening on the go? Amazon is blowing out the Plantronics BackBeat Go 600 (in black) for $25, with additional color options costing $40. They have a list price $100..
In my review from 2018 (they came out in the middle of the year), I described them as “premium cheap headphones” and while I wasn’t blown away by the sound, I thought they sounded better than a lot of headphones in their price range of $100. No, they’re not the newest model — there’s no USB-C charging, for example — but at $25, they’re a steal..
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing