Plenty of dirt-cheap options exist from no-name brands, and they probably sound better than your TV speakers. But if you are looking for a the best soundbar under $200 for TV, for just $80 and up, you can grab a ‘bar that performed well in CNET’s hands-on tests.
All three of the affordableon this list of our picks for the best soundbar under $200 have Bluetooth (for wireless music streaming from your phone and bluetooth-enabled devices) and an optical connection (for hooking to a TV), plus a remote control. The Creative Stage also includes HDMI input, which makes connectivity even easier. Meanwhile, the offers more authority and is a better soundbar for music than most soundbars at any price, making it our favorite overall.
Note that CNET may get a share of revenue from the sale of the products featured on this page.
If you have a bit more to spend, this Vizio is worth it. Thanks to the included wireless subwoofer, the Vizio SB3621n-e8 is an absolute movie machine, and is an impressive soundbar speaker to use to stream music through Bluetooth connectivity as well. This soundbar will also decode both Dolby and DTS. This Vizio is our favorite budget soundbar, and earns our Editors’ Choice in the category.
If your budget is a Franklin and no more, the best option is this Vizio. With a larger-than-most cabinet the SB362An-F6 offers levels of bass that even the $200 Yamaha YAS-108 can’t touch. The Vizio SB362An-F6 doesn’t boast as many features as some of the bars below, but it does have Bluetooth connectivity and a remote control for controlling volume and three bands of EQ. If you just want the best sound quality for the lowest price, this sounder with bluetooth is it, but if you can spend a bit more, keep scrolling.
Can you spend a bit more?
At $250, for example, not only will you get better audio experience and sound, but a better assortment of features, including a subwoofer as standard and a greater number of inputs. Some of these. While the sky’s the limit to how much you can spend, the real sweet spot is between $300 and $400. See our list of , which includes models that offer state of the art Dolby Atmos audio effects.
This article was originally published two years ago and is regularly updated with new products and advice.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com