Since the start of the Aliens: “Nobody touch nothin’.” Good advice when exploring a deserted space colony, and good advice when venturing outdoors during a global pandemic. I never imagined I’d ever write these words, but here goes: If you want to avoid having to press buttons, open doors and generally touch stuff with your bare hands, add a hand tool to your key ring. Right now, you can get when you use discount code CHEAP10 at checkout., I’ve had the immortal words of Sgt. Apone ringing in my head, when he admonished the Colonial Marines in the movie
The CleanKey tool is currently selling for $20 at ZDNet Academy Deals, and this code nets you an extra $2 savings, which is a total of 28% off.
The idea here is that by putting a tool like this on your key ring, you can avoid touching stuff — it becomes a pointer you can use to press ATM and checkout point-of-sale card reader buttons, for example. It has a hook that you can use to snag levers and door handles. And since it’s made with 62% copper, it’s somewhat antimicrobial, in theory slowing down the spread of bacteria and other microorganisms without using any sort of spray or cleaner.
The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as health or medical advice. Always consult a physician or other qualified health provider regarding any questions you may have about a medical condition or health objectives.
- Tennessee Tech vs. Jacksonville State odds: 2021 FCS college football picks, predictions from proven expert – CBS Sports
- Japanese companies go high-tech in the battle against food waste – Yahoo Finance
- SoftBank’s internet business to invest $5 billion to resist overseas tech giants – Reuters
- EXRO’s Clever Tech Could Power Up Future EV Performance – And Much More – Forbes
- South Korean tech firms shake up Japan’s storied manga industry – Reuters
- Michigan picks up QB Alan Bowman as former Texas Tech starter chooses Wolverines as transfer destination – CBS Sports
- Tech demand drives Asia’s factory revival, China’s slowdown puts dampener – Reuters
- No. 15 Georgia Tech Sweeps No. 8 NC State – Baseball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- Tech Tips to Help Score a Covid-19 Vaccine Appointment at CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens and More – The Wall Street Journal