Apple’s upcoming iPhone 12 could be priced from $649 while the iPhone 12 Pro would cost around $999, according to a leaker named Jon Prosser. Prosser tweeted his sources said the iPhone 12 will all come with 5G, as reported earlier Thursday by Input Magazine.
Prosser, who Input said accurately leaked the iPad Pro, MacBook Air and the iPhone SE, says the iPhone 12 will have a 5.4-inch OLED screen with two cameras, while a larger 6.1-inch model will be priced at $749. He says both iPhone 12 Pro models will have three cameras and LIDAR, and be priced at $999 for a 6.1-inch screen and $1,099 for the 6.7-inch version.
Apple didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment, but the pricing is similar to the, which starts at $999.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com