Apple’s upcoming iPhone 12 could be priced from $649 while the iPhone 12 Pro would cost around $999, according to a leaker named Jon Prosser. Prosser tweeted his sources said the iPhone 12 will all come with 5G, as reported earlier Thursday by Input Magazine.
Prosser, who Input said accurately leaked the iPad Pro, MacBook Air and the iPhone SE, says the iPhone 12 will have a 5.4-inch OLED screen with two cameras, while a larger 6.1-inch model will be priced at $749. He says both iPhone 12 Pro models will have three cameras and LIDAR, and be priced at $999 for a 6.1-inch screen and $1,099 for the 6.7-inch version.
Apple didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment, but the pricing is similar to the, which starts at $999.
- 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz will be a true compact pickup
- We spy the 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz compact pickup truck
- More than 40% of Republicans think Bill Gates will use COVID-19 vaccine to implant tracking chips, survey says
- Google Doodle goes dark to mark Memorial Day in US
- Rock on: Get a Marshall Woburn II Bluetooth speaker for $400
- Extremely rare ‘ring of fire’ galaxy discovered in the early universe
- Today’s best Memorial Day 2020 deals: Laptops, home exercise gear, mattresses, vacuums, and more
- Rick and Morty recap: In Childrick of Mort, big daddy Rick fights a god
- 8 best iPhone 12 rumors: Release date, 5G, price and other leaks we know