The move doesn’t come as a surprise: iTunes U hasn’t received a feature update since 2017. And as most schools moved online during the pandemic, the Schoolwork app recently got an upgrade to let teachers manage assignments and information for students remotely through the cloud. Meanwhile, the Classroom app can also turn the iPad into a teaching assistant, helping teachers guide students through lessons and track progress.
Teachers and students still using iTunes U — which hadback in 2013, most of which were outside the US — will be able to continue doing so during the 2020-21 school year, but will have to move any content over to Schoolwork by the end of the academic year.
Since the coronavirus pandemic hit,, including the creation of a remote learning resource site, an education video series and coaching sessions on teaching for educators and parents. It also improved its iCloud collaboration capabilities to let people share entire folders and added features to its iWork software, like the ability to edit offline.
For more, check out.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing