The Apple Watch debuted on April 24, 2015. While it never became the “iPhone on your wrist” many of us expected, it has evolved into something much more useful and specific. I mean, you already own a phone, so why would you need one on your wrist? This week we’ll take a closer look at just how the Apple Watch has evolved.
We’ll look at its usefulness as a fitness tracker, the best apps that come native on the watch and how it has literally saved lives. Check back daily as we add more Apple Watch anniversary stories.
- Colleges That Require Coronavirus Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Colleges That Require Virus-Screening Tech Struggle to Say Whether It Works – The New York Times
- Gender Equality in Tech (GET) Cities Expands to DC to Diversify the Tech Ecosystem – Yahoo Finance
- Turkey Widens War Tech Hunt by Tapping Pakistan’s China Ties – Bloomberg
- Tech recruiting lessons in the Covid-19 era – Information Age
- Virtual tech event highlights local STEM professionals during WHAT I CAN BE! Tech Career Showcase – Herald-Mail Media
- Accenture’s Tech Push Makes It World’s Most Acquisitive Company – Bloomberg
- Tech Hosts Duke for Senior Night – Men’s Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets – Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site
- No. 22/19 Tech set for final home game, takes on Cards – VT hokiesports.com