Apple on Monday revealed its latest Pride-inspired sports bands for the Apple Watch. The new Pride Edition Sport Band features a vertical-stripe rainbow design, while the Nike Pride Edition Sport Band has rainbow accents.
Both bands are priced at $49.00 each and are available to order today from the Apple Store. The bands match the new rainbow Watch faces coming later this month to WatchOS 6.2.5.
Read more: Apple Watch Review
With this year’s pride collection, Apple and Nike are supporting LGBTQ organizations including GLSEN, PFLAG, The Trevor Project, Gender Spectrum, The National Center for Transgender Equality, and ILGA World.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing