You might start seeing Apple Stores opening their doors again in May, weeks after the company Bloomberg reported.outside China due to the coronavirus epidemic. Deirdre O’Brien, Apple’s vice president of retail and people, told retailer workers that she expects many stores to reopen next month,
Apple didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.
This story will be updated shortly.
- LinkedIn employees made ‘offensive comments’ during anti-racism meeting
- Twitter, Facebook remove Trump campaign videos due to copyright complaint
- Global scenes of Black Lives Matter protests show outrage far beyond US
- 2021 Lexus IS debut rescheduled out of respect for George Floyd
- Google offers $1,000 credits to struggling small businesses. Travel CEOs say it’s ‘utterly underwhelming’
- On the Record review: A fascinating portrait of MeToo’s invisible women
- Apple AirPods and AirPods Pro: The best prices right now
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg says company is reviewing policies amid criticism
- Toast hot dogs and buns together in this $10 relic of a time that never was