Apple is reportedly reclosing 30 more stores due to surging The closures will happen in in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Oklahoma, Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana and Alabama, according to a tweet from Mark Gurman of Bloomberg News.
In the recent weeks, Apple has reclosed 77 US stores, according to a report from CNBC.
Apple didn’t immediately respond to request for confirmation.
The information contained in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as health or medical advice. Always consult a physician or other qualified health provider regarding any questions you may have about a medical condition or health objectives.
- Pandemic thriller Utopia on Amazon might be the perfect viewing
- 2021 Jaguar F-Pace refreshed with new styling, luxury and tech
- 2020 Halloween full moon: This year’s spooky spectacle brings a rare twist
- The best minimalist wallet for 2020
- NASA chief calls for prioritizing Venus after surprise find hints at alien life
- YouTube is adding a new Shorts feature to rival TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Paul Rudd, world’s youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up
- Jonathan Majors to join MCU as villain Kang the Conquerer, report says
- TikTok ban won’t prevent employees from being paid, US says in filing